Posted on 03-17-2016
Come See Our New Office in Lee's Summit
At Eyecare Specialties, we are committed to delivering quality eye care to the members of our community. That's why we've opened a new location: to help ensure that the people of the Lee's Summit, MO area get regular vision testing and proper eye health evaluations.
Services Our Lee’s Summit Optometry Office Offers
We offer a variety of vision services at Eye Care Specialties, including:
- Vision testing. Our vision testing services look for signs of vision problems like nearsightedness and farsightedness. After a vision test, we can tell you the severity of your vision problem and what you can do to correct it.
- Frame fitting. We offer a variety of frames for all members of the community, young and old. We offer exclusive lines such as Tiffany and Oliver Peoples, popular favorites like RayBan and Oakley all the way to more budget conscience lines that don’t skimp on quality. Once you've chosen the eyeglasses of your choice, we'll help fit them to your face so that your glasses will look their best.
- Contact lens exam. Once we determine that you need glasses, you can also get an exam for contact lenses, if desired. Our contact lens exams will help you determine what types of contact lenses are right for you. During your consultation, we'll also teach you how to properly care for your contact lenses and how to put them in your eyes.
- Corrective eye surgery. Corrective eye surgery can eliminate the need for wearing glasses or contact lenses. This quick procedure is relatively safe and has a quick recovery time, making it the perfect way to get rid of your glasses.
- Emergency services and medical care. We offer full scope optometric services and can help with any issue from “pink eye”, glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic eye health evaluations, macular degeneration to a foreign body stuck in the eye.
Contact Eye Care Specialties for Information about Lee's Summit Optometry
The opening of the Lee's Summit location is just one more way that we're doing our best to provide quality eye care services to the members of the community. If you're interested in setting up an appointment, contact Eye Care Specialties. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have and we'll also help you set up an appointment with Dr. Lake or Dr. Orson.